Deranged

Deranged's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Deranged

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:126762496

Admin that banned you: console

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I think I should be unbanned because I believe I was wrongfully banned in the first place. I either do not know what I said or was mistaken for someone else. The only words I can remember saying in voice chat were "wait is Nick on, the gym rat who talks about steroids from a while ago" and those were some of the only words besides saying hello to a player named Bunny. Im sorry if I said something bad, but I quite frankly do not remember that. Either way it will not happen again.

Thanks.

Thank you for providing proof. I can see now what I said and yes I agree that was wrong of me to say. I was referring to a prior incident that happened on another server where an admin was sexually harassing (an underage) Bunny and he was stripped on his titles. It was wrong to talk about in public chat and I should of brought it up in a private dm. I was not referring or accusing any admins of this server. I will respect the decision of the ban and what happens next.

Posted  Edited by Dini

Yes I am aware of that situation, it was just the way it was stated by you that it was all admins, not just that server.

Edited by Dini

11 minutes ago, Deranged said:

You are correct. I should have been more clear/not said it in public chat. Probably the latter. I apologize.

Removed the ban, hf. Thanks for clearing it up!