Pepegamoment

Pepegamoment's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Pepega

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:109010543

Admin that banned you: CONSOLE

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Perma ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I recently started playing on this server again and I'm having fun making friends and chatting with other like minded people. During my last session I made a quick joke at a player thinking he was in on the joke, I guess he took it to heart. After noticing how hurt he was I did issue an apology and retracted all the last jokes I made. I admit some of the jokes were a bit off brand and not PC but they where quick off the dome jokes that I didn't fully think about before saying them. For this I am truly sorry. The named player and I made up and 15 minutes go by and he is asking for an admin to get me banned. This was my first ever ban, I got no warning no nothing. So I believe a permanent ban is a bit harsh, thus why I am appealing. I do apologize for my harsh words and promise to do better going forward.

Regards, 

Pepega

pepega

The ban was harsh for saying disgusting things that will never be allowed on the server. The ban did not happen because another player snitched, for harassing (what the player that reported mentioned) it would be a silence (mute/gag) in game, not ban.

Discussed it a bit with you in DMs and understand what you were banned for was not said by you. I would just like to let you know however that you will still be muted when an unban occurs. You were silenced before for harassment and when you repeat offenses the mutes get longer. The next mute will likely be 1 week silence as you were doing the same thing that got you muted before.

Posted  Edited by Dini
10 minutes ago, Pepegamoment said:

understandable. when will unban take place and will that start the one week timer or will it have already started from the time of ban

It'll start when you are unbanned as that would make sense, also there are server issues so you can't even join. Will take care of this when servers are back.

But since you were banned I'll take that amount off of the week

Edited by Dini