Salad

GoFundMe for a Staff Member

• Salad changed the title to GoFundMe for a Staff Member

After a few recent big donations they're only about $200 away, you guys are awesome.

Director of Divisions and Physion Unturned Division Leader

amongus_AdobeExpress.gif

xQc on GFL Surf 7/16/22

oftOoBs.png
They've reached their base goal within an hour of this getting posted, you guys are truly something else.

Director of Divisions and Physion Unturned Division Leader

amongus_AdobeExpress.gif

xQc on GFL Surf 7/16/22

I cannot believe the amount of support you all have given me and my father in just 35 minutes within the announcement of my situation. My father and I will never be able to express our gratitude to this wonderful and amazing community. I will be sure to update this situation to the best of my ability past this point. Anything past our goal of $3,000 will help go toward our outside bills and other funds needed until we are stable again. At the time of writing this, we have hit $3,015. I cannot put into words how grateful I am and we will do our best to update you as the situation goes on into the coming weeks. Thank you all so very much, and I will continue to help GFL to the best of my ability.

Steam: ItzTropicalx | Discord: itztropicalx

Here's a little update to my situation if you are interested (unfortunately it isn't the news I had hoped for this morning, more about it is on the gofundme as an update):

Apparently even the amazing support you guys have given me still was not enough for my father and I to get out of eviction and now our goal is set at $4,000. I do not know myself of the actual money value needed to get us out of eviction but it seems like it was much more than my father had expected. If anyone can help us reach this new goal it would help us out more than you could know, but even if not the support you have shown me and my father is more than I could have ever fathomed, and to that I am forever in your debt. I believe this new goal may stem more from eviction fees made from the actual complex staff themselves (scumbags) so now I'm not even sure where we're at. I would imagine that eviction has been filed at the time of this update. I will try to contact my father when I go to school in about 2-3 hours and see if I can get a bead on how much we're going to need to get out of this, but apparently it was even more than we anticipated. At this point, I don't know where we are at, but it seems like we may not be able to get out of eviction still. I will update more on what my father says later today.

Steam: ItzTropicalx | Discord: itztropicalx

• Salad unfeatured and unpinned this topic