chrisrocks1235

chrisrocks1235's DarkRP Mute/Ban Appeal

In-game Name(s): McGangBang(using trackpad)

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:11139293

Admin that banned you: oneday

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should your ban be revoked/reduced?

The reason for my ban is this: playing and stating they will link a gruesome video in chat.

This is not really true. We were all talking about this video and i asked if people want me to link it in chat. I never said i was going to. I even said immediately after i asked that question that id probably be banned if i linked it. The reason also states that i played the video? I played like 2 seconds that of which you could only hear a russian newscaster talking. I never said i was going to link such video in chat and i never played such video over my mic. This ban was not rightfully put on me and Id like for it to be looked over and be considered for appeal. I spend most of my day on this server and it hurts not to be able to surf there anymore. Ive never been banned before in any way on any game ever. I believe this is unfair. No warning no asking me to change topic just an outright perm ban? This is my first ban in my entire life. Please consider appealing it i want to return to the GFL community. I love it there and i love the people and im sure the admin Oneday banned me in error. 

Thanks, 

Christopher Pudde (Mcgangbang(using trackpad))

Not sure how you ended up in a category that literally shouldn't exist anymore, but I've moved your appeal to Surf. Please wait for relevant staff to get back to you.

@Dini

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png

13 minutes ago, chrisrocks1235 said:

No warning no asking me to change topic just an outright perm ban?

There were 3 warnings given out specifically to you in chat (we can see the logs). There was also a clip of this situation and a lot of the things you stated in this post are completely false.

14 minutes ago, chrisrocks1235 said:

I even said immediately after i asked that question that id probably be banned if i linked it.

Including this ^

I apologize my memory must not be great. I thought i did say that. I never read chat i only use voice so i never even saw that i was warned. If i saw a warning i would have stopped immediately. Im not one to break rules. I respect them and i would never do anything intentionally to hurt my reputation with the server. Please

I realize how stupid i was for playing even the beginning of that video. Im sincerely sorry if i affected anyone in the server. Im not here to create problems or scare players. Im here to have fun and surf and socialize.

Posted  Edited by Dini

I'll go ahead and give you another chance. Please do not do something like that again in the future on the servers.

~Unbanned

Edited by Dini