Jaximus

Jaximus's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Jax

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11101

Admin that banned you: Dini

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Permanent server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Good day.

I have been surfing on the GFL surf timer #1 Beginner surf for almost a year now. This evening the map changed to surf_autism, and I didn't want to play the map, So I decided to join on the EU serf timer #2 Novice surf, my first time on the EU servers. The map was Surf_Salvador, I physically could not move in the server, like there was an invisible box around me.

I assumed it might had something to do with the map, so I rtv'd to Surf_roadtohell. Same problem persisted where I was stuck in an invisible box. I then assumed it had something to do with the EU servers, so I join Serf timer #2 Novice surf. I was banned a few minutes later. I checked on GFL sourcebans as to why I was banned as this is my first ban of any sort, an it said ac- which I assume means anti-cheat, which I suspect might be a flag due to my lag, as I am playing from South Africa.

I promise I have never cheated in surf or CSGO or any game for that matter. With more than 4000 hours in the game I have seen the horrors that cheating brings to the game, and I do not want to contribute to it in any form. Please consider unbanning me, my time on the surf servers have been wonderful over the last few months as I have been practicing a skill that I really wanted to master. You can even check my times or demo's. non of the times are suspicious in any way or form. I am genuinely upset that I might not be able to play on my favourite server, over something I did not do nor had control over.  

ITSA ME

Yeah AC was flagging you and I went to check and the timing was very bad. Basically looked like you were trying to hide something as soon as I joined. False flags happen it's all good, ban has been removed 👍

• Dini locked this topic