MoldyToaster40

MoldyToaster40's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Reagan

Steam ID (or steam profile link): Reagan~

Banned by: TFallen ?

Ban Reason: Racism

Why should you be unbanned

Time has passed and change has happened. I’ve never had to really take responsibility for my actions as I have always been surrounded by people that share my sense of humor and are usually on my side. After being told to understand what I did was wrong I have come to the understanding that not everyone shares my sense of humor that my friends and I share (wether you agree with what you and myself find humorous is an entirely different topic). I understand when looking at my past gags I was pushing the limits. All the timed base gags were that of warning that I did not take seriously nor even cared to take them of seriousness at the time.  When I have been logging onto the ROT sever I have realized how amazing it was to genuinely communicate through coms instead of text to chat. 

I would like to apologize to everyone I may have offended during my time on comms while on ROT. I know me saying “sorry”probably can’t and won’t change your mind about me and that’s cool. If I was in your shoes I probably wouldn’t either. But to those who are willing to give me another chance to prove that I have changed, I fully intend to prove that I have. I’m aware how quick this appeal was to my other appeal submitted and if this is denied immediately I would also understand the reasoning. Anyway, thanks for reading and deciding if i can be given another chance 

Ciao,

Reagan

• 3 weeks later...

After some consideration and an uncertain future as to where we may find ourselves in the near future, we have decided to remove your permagag to give you another chance. Obviously we will have a very low tolerance if you return to your old behavior, so I do hope that we get a chance to see this change in you, otherwise we may unfortunately find ourselves in the same situation once again. But I hope that you will prove us wrong. Your appeal has been accepted.