tod

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:526449367

Punished by:

docter pig

Reason for the punishment:

mute bypass througfh fals erpwort and admni chate

Why should your punishment be revoked?

he didnt warn me i play everyday and you treat me like this but i am very nice and do not try to break any rules

Stream STUNNA BOY GET'EM NEW SONG IN HOLLYWOOD by fakegustav | Listen  online for free on SoundCloud

Posted  Edited by Doctor Pig

Hi Tod,

You were initially given a permanent Admin Chat block for repeatedly using Admin Chat outside of its intended purposes to bypass your Chat Mute.  After your AC block was issued, you made 3 false reports in 2 rounds and RDMed.  It was for these reasons that your one week ban was applied, and I am also going to deny this appeal.  Take the week to calm down.  Also, take this as a warning that when your ban expires and you continue to abuse reports to bypass your mutes, you will face longer bans in the future.  This topic will stay open in case any Senior Admins or Server Managers want to add anything.  

Edited by Doctor Pig

Hello I'm Doctor Pig

Posted  Edited by mercedes

11 hours ago, Doctor Pig said:

Hi Tod,

You were initially given a permanent Admin Chat block for repeatedly using Admin Chat outside of its intended purposes to bypass your Chat Mute.  After your AC block was issued, you made 3 false reports in 2 rounds and RDMed.  It was for these reasons that your one week ban was applied, and I am also going to deny this appeal.  Take the week to calm down.  Also, take this as a warning that when your ban expires and you continue to abuse reports to bypass your mutes, you will face longer bans in the future.  This topic will stay open in case any Senior Admins or Server Managers want to add anything.  

slappyscarry.gifslappyscarry.gif.6480751b9fc24ebfd546ece5716e9384.gifslappyscarry.gif.6480751b9fc24ebfd546ece5716e9384.gifslappyscarry.gif.6480751b9fc24ebfd546ece5716e9384.gifslappyscarry.gif.6480751b9fc24ebfd546ece5716e9384.giffeadbfha.thumb.png.27cb1a70c1fa70a4e6ef16dc8d3aaf7f.png

Edited by mercedes