ʎʇsoɥɓ

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:183786961

Punished by:

ROTAC

Reason for the punishment:

Cheating

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I havent been active on this server in forever and i've been banned previously for a reason that I did not commit. I tried to log in to the anarchy server to play it again and i was immediatly perma banned and i have no reason as to where it came from or when I was banned.

@GhostXoana
The only ban on record for you is one that was removed in 2020. There is no other apparent ban connected to your SteamID. Can you provide any further information about your ban, are you sure this is the right account, and/or are you certain that you are even banned?

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)

Has your Steam name changed at all? I notice the one provided is "ʎʇsoɥɓ", however, under that previous ban your name was "GhostX". Is there any other names that it can possibly be attached to which would help find it?

@GhostXoana I am still unable to find your ban. I have attempted searching your SteamID, SteamID 64, all your provided previous names, as well as looked at every ban on record with the reason being "[ROTAC] Cheating"... and still can't find the ban.

I'm going to ask for @Yogpod's assistance in finding it, as he maintains ROTAC for us.

Once it's found, I can further decide how to proceed. I apologize this is taking longer than expected.