Guest_unbanmasopls

Guest_unbanmasopls's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Guest_unbanmasopls

Steam Name(s): Maso

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:235157954

Admin that banned you: Ice

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Perma Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Despite the fact that I did boost on Halloween and delayed on fape, I don't think a perma ban is deserved for what I did. I was 6 months clean without ban or eban, and during the whole halloween session, I think I boosted at max 3 zms. I don't feel like this is worth a perma ban, especially when I put in more effort than usual into not doing stuff to get banned in the past 6 months.
I am asking for a second chance like other people who have gotten banned in the past as I am sorry for what I have done. I would like for the admins to consider a reduction in the length of my ban or ban removal.

I am going to point out the fapescape delay. No matter whether we delayed or not on fapescape, 1 more round was played, so I and the other person delaying did not affect the number of rounds played.
I don't really have much else to say apart from the fact that I enjoy playing on this server a lot, and I would like to be able to play on gfl servers when s2ze is a thing.

This account is a 1 time use account used solely for this appeal and this appeal only. Once this appeal has been closed, this account will not be logged in again.

Edited by Guest_unbanmasopls

To clarify, we already ended up not factoring the fapescape delay into this, because it lasted less than 2 minutes. This was all for the boosting on halloween.

You were already warned you were fast approaching a perma ban with all your bans half a year ago, one of which was even for boosting. Yet you still thought it was okay to boost? "6 months clean without ban" is barely an accomplishment, and is diminished quite a bit when factoring in that your other 4 bans were all in a one month period immediately prior to that. Put another way, "5 bans in 7 months" sounds a lot worse doesn't it? And "boosted at max 3 zms" is not exactly helping your case here, you are admitting to breaking boosting rules 3 times?

Why should we give you another chance when you have thrown away the past 4 you were given?

Posted  Edited by TayK4our7

I don't really know what to write apart from the fact that when I got banned 4 times in 1 month, I didn't really care what would happen to me. Once I started to play on GFL regularly , I had realised that this server was not worth trolling on, and my attitude changed. 

I know that I am not particularly liked by a lot of people who play on GFL, but I would like to play on the server knowing that csgo will not be around for much longer, and I also want to be able to support and play on the cs2 ze servers when they hopefully come out

that is why I think you should give me a another chance.

\this account has been used as i forgot the password to the original account/

Edited by TayK4our7

Posted  Edited by Vauff

I really cannot foresee this pattern of behaviour changing if we remove your perma ban now, so I'm going to deny this. We can revisit this after CS2 rolls around.

Edited by Vauff