ischiu

ischiu's CS2 ZE Admin Application

Name: ischiu
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:177743340
Discord Handle: ischiu

Server Playtime: 41d 19h 6m 42s

Your timezone: UTC-6

What time of the day are you usually on ZE? 2-5

Do you have any unique skill sets that can help with maintaining/improving the server? Coding knowledge

Are you in school or already in the workforce? Workforce

Are you able to understand any other languages besides English? a little bit english

Why do you want to become an admin?

I am fed up with the lack of online admins in addition to the trolls, I have already been an administrator in nide css and you can ask my performance to administrators like anwar fptyel batatata pivobaric lately the lack of administrators has created a lot of trolls with the items and lack of control between players beyond normal autism on the server . some players asked me to apply months ago but I refused since being an admin requires a certain level of responsibility and seriousness and above all I like to have a good time but the lack of admins lately has created a bit of a bad environment

Posted  Edited by DREAMA

+1 but you need to stop with the annoying micspam. agreed more admins are needed and you're a good candidate.

EDIT: in addition to AsN's comment, it's true that in the past you were quite obnoxious with trying to double lead when the server already had a leader that was doing fine. I've muted you for that in the past for that, however PRESENTLY, you've been doing a better job at controlling yourself and not being as overbearing while someone else is leading.  A lot of people add on things here and there while there is already a leader, including myself. As long as people don't find it as overpowering the leader, then I think it's fine. I haven't felt it was necessary to mute you for that in a very long time.

Edited by DREAMA

You lead maps, sometimes well enough, but that's about the most I've seen from you. While I haven't been on the server much as of recent, my history with you over the entire course that I have been on the server has not been a good one.

For one, the mic spam has been addressed but it is definitely something you need to stop. All of us on the admin team enjoy a bit of soundboard clips every now and then, but you take it to an obnoxious amount. 

While your leading is fine, you're very invasive when it comes to people leading maps. I get you're trying to be helpful, and that's fine because you're very focused on having the team accomplish winning each map, but when there's already a leader doing their job perfectly fine you do not need to insert your input every couple seconds over what the leader has already commanded to the team. I can recall multiple times where people have had to tell you to shut up because there's already a leader.

Overall, I don't see any real admin qualities out of you. Maybe you're different now, but you'll have to show that to us during the application period.

• 4 weeks later...

I’m going to be respectful but brutally honest here and say that based on my playtime in css ze, nide admins do not have the best reputation around, especially the head admin team back in 2018-2020. Can’t say whether they’ve become better because nide has been and still is, to put it mildly, a terribly managed bad server. My personal opinion on that community aside,  I do respect your choice to apply for admin, and I admire your commitment to transition to GFL csgo. That being said, unfortunately, I cannot give my vote of confidence at this point. My impression of you is currently still frozen at the time when you were admin on nide, and I speak for my friends who played there at the time that the judgements you showed back then were less than desirable.

-1 for now

What I often see in you is a player that tries so hard to get the server to do good, fun, and challenging things. All things I desperately  wanna see in potential admins. I respect what you are trying to do with this app and I think recently you have been the best you have ever been behavior wise, and seem much more mature than your old gfl/nide days. Some people here have the baggage of what you used to be in the past and it matters I agree, but most my dealings with you are recent and I think you are something of a ok talent when it comes to being a potential admin. 

My #1 concern with you is emotional control.  You get super heated and emotional when you lead, it's how you operate.  But I find you lose yourself in the moment and make mistakes (like influencing, mic spam, frantic yelling)  that go against priorities of admins. 

Another is being a part of the show without being the main act. Can you support a server on the sidelines without wanting attention ? Admins sometimes need to work in the quiet/dark. 

Some minor racism concerns, you seem to hold in a few n bombs in how you speak at times and sometimes appear to bait in minor ways.

Besides that you have natural leading talents and a drive to improve the server. If you keep working at it I'm sure more admins will change their tune with you. 

Sorry for taking a while to respond, taking advantage of the fact that the server is quiet right now. I'm catching up on pending tasks and want to address some questions that I've seen, which are quite general.

Why did I mention my past as an admin on another server? A: Unlike other admins who paid for their position, I was appointed as an administrator without asking for it, thanks to my good track record as a player and my approach to handling player or admin abuse.

Why do I act this way? A: Honestly, I don't even know myself, haha. I just know that I want to have a good time on the server, and I've acted in such different ways with each player that I think it has caused many players to see me differently. I only have a clear understanding that my actions depend on the situation and the intentions of others towards me.

Why do I want to be an admin? A: I don't really want to, as being an admin comes with certain responsibilities and unwritten rules.

So why are you wasting our time, fool? A: Being an admin is the only way I see to address an ongoing problem within the server, which is the lack of regulation and consequences for players.

The reason I started taking a leadership role was because many matches were being lost due to a lack of leaders, and it started to affect my enjoyment of ZE. That same reason is what makes me want to become an admin.

If you have specific questions about how I do things, please don't hesitate to ask.

• Vauff changed the title to ischiu's CS2 ZE Admin Application
  • 2 months later...

Updating my stance since its been many months.

Still a +1 from me. I think you'd be a good candidate, if you come back to play on the cs2 server. Only issue would from me would be activity since I don't think you play much on the cs2 server (I don't blame you as I also am not as active).

Overall you're good.

Hello, apologies for the long wait with CS2 and everything. I'd like to confirm that you're still interested in applying for admin, now that we're moving towards officially re-opening applications with our new admin tools.

I can see that your more recent playtime isn't exactly up to par, but we're going to extend some leeway here for the apps like yours that had to sit for so long, and give a chance to increase your playtime again before we come to any decisions.

It's okay, no need to apologize for the little time. I've been very busy with university, work, and some courses. I just need to improve my schedule, but in the next few days, I'll be back as I'll have finished some projects.