aldisnuts

aldisnuts's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Aldi`s nuts

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:508681471

Admin that banned you: kami

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban (perm)

Why should you be unbanned?

I understand that I was being very out of pocket, but I feel like it should not be a permanent offense.  I'm sorry kami for what I said, it was not appropriate.  I wish I could've gotten more then just a verbal warning she never even told me she was staff.  I didn't just get muted or anything leading up to the ban.  I also have never been in trouble on this server before and tend to stay very active on here.  I am hoping this ban can be temporary instead of permanent.

1 hour ago, aldisnuts said:

Steam Name(s): Aldi`s nuts

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:508681471

Admin that banned you: kami

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban (perm)

Why should you be unbanned?

I understand that I was being very out of pocket, but I feel like it should not be a permanent offense.  I'm sorry kami for what I said, it was not appropriate.  I wish I could've gotten more then just a verbal warning she never even told me she was staff.  I didn't just get muted or anything leading up to the ban.  I also have never been in trouble on this server before and tend to stay very active on here.  I am hoping this ban can be temporary instead of permanent.

Admins don't need to give verbal warning for saying the type of things that were being said. The things which were said were things we perma ban for, not mute. Maybe I'd be down to lessen the ban but then there brings the next issue, instead of appealing the ban after it occurred you tried to evade it, not once but 2 times after you were banned. People that attempt to ban evade are never unbanned. 

Find somewhere else to surf 👍

• Dini locked this topic