raphyszn

raphyszn's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): raphyszn

SteamID: 76561198159294218

Admin that banned you: dystopia

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): eban

Why should you be unbanned?

It was my first time playing the map picking up items and I picked up an item, people contradicting telling me to drop it for a higher LVL or to use it so I just dropped it immediately, right after someone else picked it up and didnt use the item for like 5-10 seconds, they ebanned that person and included me too for picking the item up even though I just dropped it right away because they told me to in chat. It was my first time on this map and was trying to get a higher level on my item hence why I picked it up. I don't think its reasonable that I got ebanned for that when I don't know the map and was doing what I was told. I play with volume turned down and listening to music loudly so after my eban I turn my csgo sound up and mute my song and i tried to explain myself in chat but was just told I don't care, respectfully I think he did it out of emotion at the moment because we kept losing.

1. Respectfully, it's quite pointless to appeal a 30 min eban. !status to check the duration of your punishment next time before you decide to waste 10 minutes from both our lives.

2. Respectfully, "i didnt know" is not a valid excuse for breaking the rules. In this case, repeatedly picking up and dropping a low level item after being warned and repeatedly not using it when specifically being told by the leader (since you are too busy dropping it to other people when the leader said to use it)

3. Respectfully, "my music is too loud" is not a valid excuse for "i didnt know/i didnt hear the leader". On a personal note, if I can make a humble recommendation, don't make the music too loud so you can't hear the leader, especially if this is your first time on the map, and if you wish to pick up important items.

4. Respectfully, with 5 past ebans and numerous (10+) reports of griefing, you are walking on a slippery slope and on another personal note, I suggest treading more carefully.

With tons of respect, I highly recommend you keep yourself in line with the rules and player guidelines posted on this forums and in discord.