cohub

cohub's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Cohub

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87373171

Admin that banned you: Dini

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): 2 Week Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

To the administrators and moderators of [Server/Community Name],

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to formally request an unban from the surf bonuses due to my actions related to backwards b-hopping.

First and foremost, I would like to sincerely apologize for my behavior. I understand that my actions disrupted the integrity of the game and may have affected the experience for other players. It was thoughtless and inconsiderate, and I deeply regret not adhering to the server rules and guidelines.

I want to assure you that this was a one-time mistake on my part. I genuinely enjoy playing on your server and being a part of the community. I value the experiences I've had and the friends I've made, and I would never intentionally jeopardize that. I've taken the time to reflect on my actions and have come to realize the importance of playing fairly and respecting the rules set by the community.

I promise that such behavior will not be repeated in the future. I am committed to being a positive and respectful member of the community. If there are any further steps or actions you'd like me to take to demonstrate my sincerity, please let me know.

I understand if my request requires time to be considered or if there are hesitations due to my actions. I am willing to wait and respect any decision made. I genuinely hope for a second chance to prove that I can be a responsible and respectful player on your server.

Thank you for taking the time to read my request. I appreciate your understanding and patience.

Warm regards,

[Your In-Game Name/Username]

• Dini locked this topic