trouble

trouble's KZ Climb Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): trouble

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:488362275

Admin that banned you: Console

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server Ban: "Bhop Macroing"

Why should you be unbanned?

Hello, I was just (a few days ago now) banned for a month duration by the console in a GFL KZ server saying that I was "bhop macroing", when I was not. I don't use any macros. What I did was bind +jump to mwheeldown and mwheelup at the same time. The console may have read it as a cheat because of the amount of outputted commands that were being placed. I please ask that you look over the ban and help me for being falsely banned. I don't use any cheats and I don't have any previous bans in any counter-strike server for cheating. There could also be another reason why I was banned. I was trying to bind a jumpbug bind for vanilla kz onto my upscroll, and I noticed that before I got banned, I would be kicked out of the server for sending "too many console commands to the server." I think I was kicked out three times. I was trying to unbind it but it wasn't working. I tried to overwrite the alias by binding something else to mwheelup, but that didn't work. This was the following alias I used:

alias +reset "+forward; -jump;bind mwheelup +jb1";

alias -reset "-forward";

bind w +reset;

alias "+jb1" "+duck";

alias "-jb1" "bind mwheelup +jb2";

alias "+jb2" "-duck;+jump";

alias "-jb2" "bind mwheelup +jb3";

alias "+jb3" "-jump";

alias "-jb3" "bind mwheelup +jump";

bind mwheelup +jb1;

Again, I'm not sure if this was the reason, or if it was the jump command put on mwheelup and mwheeldown, but if you went and pasted this alias into console, you would find that it would flood the console. At least that's what I experienced, and it kicked me out for it.

Here's where I found this alias:

Counter-Strike 2 > Guides > K0NIG's Guides

"VNL KZ binds/aliases"

or go to this link:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2927654062

From what I have read in GFL rules, and the bind from the guide, I have broken no rules. Plus, I know many people in GFL KZ servers that use this or similar binds, and they are not punished for it. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.