Tiki007

Bring Back GFL Zombie Survival.

I've been yearning to play this gamemode for a while now, and I believe that if we start it back up, people WILL come back and populate the server a lot. We need a comeback of vanilla ZS because every server on GMOD's ZS server list sucks and is filled with stupid shit that isn't like ZS to me. Word of mouth will bring the people back and the OG's and new players will join. This is a gamemode that needs to be revived and needs to be on the GMOD server list. Please gfl, please.

I also miss the server, but starting/restarting servers is not easy. Word of mouth is not enough. People don’t join a server just to wait for hours for others to see it. This issue is ever present on CSS where we need to schedule events for specific times in order to get players on.

As the community ages, schedules misalign and free time becomes rarer. If you really want the server up, I’d recommend getting the users to commit ahead of time to participating on it rather than launching a server in the hopes of getting players back.

All that said, I do wish you luck.

CSS server Host - CSS Server Mieten - VeryGames