Joshy

Some movement within leadership

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: Corrected a mistake regarding Council

Hi!

TL;DR version

Infra step down from Executive Director -> Division Leader and TA

annoying furry (Aurora) -> returning to Executive Director

Scott -> Resign from all roles including Council (SCM)

Wayne -> Resign from all roles including Council

Alexis -> Promotion to Senior Moderator

--

I just wanted to post this to share some transparency about some movement within leadership, and we've had quite a few without announcements (sorry we're so behind on that).  Some of you may have already noticed it on Discord, and we'll post it here too: Our fierce leader, @Infra, will be stepping down from Executive Director and redirecting his attention to Division Leader and Technical Administrator.  @annoying furry has been closely involved with the Directors and Council, she'll officially be returning to her role as a replacement for Infra.  She is also a fierce leader :3.

There were a few other changes to Council: Both @Scott who held the position as a temporarily Staff Community Member (SCM) and @DaPainWayne who held the position as a GMOD Division Leader resigned from their roles; they were both also Senior Moderators on the Moderation team.  Thank you for your time and help, and leaning in on many tricky topics 🙂  We're still navigating a lot of changes so we're not exactly sure if or when we'll replace those seats on Council yet until we navigate further through these changes.

With a whole slew of resignations...  I have to pad it by noting something positive somewhere...  I am happy to share that @AIexis has risen to Senior Moderator on the Moderation Team.  She's clearly super active and always willing to step up, and so she was an easy choice.

edit:

Earlier version of this had a typo or misinformation.  It said Infra was stepping down from Council.  This is not true.  Infra will continue to be in Council as a Division Leader.  Sorry for my mistake.

Edited by Joshy
Corrected a mistake regarding Council

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

6 hours ago, DaPainWayne said:

It hurts the brain that you didn't capitalize the words in your title. 

Just sayin...

Good habit from work.  I work with a lot of pretentious people, and so I love doing things like this to inflict a little pain here and there.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152