Roxie_Foxie

This is a half assed post about mario maker cause im still waking up leave me alone and comment

My brother bought a copy off of ebay about a year ago for half the market price. Later on we found out that our copy was purchased using a stolen credit card and our Nintendo Shop account was banned. In order to unban it we had to relieve our copy of mario maker.

For the few months we had it, it was a pretty cool game, and I really want to get it again, but I need money first. Assuming I can get a copy, I'll come back to this ;)

11 minutes ago, MrRabbit said:

My brother bought a copy off of ebay about a year ago for half the market price. Later on we found out that our copy was purchased using a stolen credit card and our Nintendo Shop account was banned. In order to unban it we had to relieve our copy of mario maker.

For the few months we had it, it was a pretty cool game, and I really want to get it again, but I need money first. Assuming I can get a copy, I'll come back to this ;)

have you called Nintendo and explained waht happened or was that their conditions for you to get your account again

Achievements

Just now, The_Mad_Hatter said:

have you called Nintendo and explained waht happened or was that their conditions for you to get your account again

That was their condition.