Sephnessed

RWBY: One of the Best Animes Around

For people who haven't seen this show yet, what are you waiting for?! Go check it out!!

Wanna little taste of what it's like? Check out the trailer for season 1 here: RWBY: Volume 1 Trailer

RWBY is one of my favorite animes with great characters and humor. This isn't a typical anime as it is made by an American company, Roosterteeth. So anime fans as well as people who don't like anime can enjoy this show. 

Seasons 1 and 2 were pretty great, but season 3 is where it starts getting really good. Currently the show is in the middle of season 4, so go get caught up then see new episodes every Sunday @ Roosterteeth.com 

If you have seen the show, who is your favorite character? If not, go watch it a bit then comment who your favorite character is. ;)

RWBY_Vol_4_800_1024x1024.png?v=147629044latest?cb=20160921142016

not an anime, made my americans.

if it was an anime, i would be a weeb, and i am not, so it's not an anime

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

On 1/5/2017 at 4:04 PM, Sephnessed said:

For people who haven't seen this show yet, what are you waiting for?! Go check it out!!

Wanna little taste of what it's like? Check out the trailer for season 1 here: RWBY: Volume 1 Trailer

RWBY is one of my favorite animes with great characters and humor. This isn't a typical anime as it is made by an American company, Roosterteeth. So anime fans as well as people who don't like anime can enjoy this show. 

Seasons 1 and 2 were pretty great, but season 3 is where it starts getting really good. Currently the show is in the middle of season 4, so go get caught up then see new episodes every Sunday @ Roosterteeth.com 

If you have seen the show, who is your favorite character? If not, go watch it a bit then comment who your favorite character is. ;)

RWBY_Vol_4_800_1024x1024.png?v=147629044latest?cb=20160921142016

I been watching since chapter 1 volume 1, probably my favorite currently running anime right now.

Just because it's posted on an anime site doesn't mean it's anime. Like for example, south park is also on anime sites, but they're not anime. Anime is literal term for Japanese Cartoon, in which yes RWBY is indeed a cartoon but it's not Japanese. Same thing with MapleStory show, it's actually made by Korea but it's posted as an Anime.

I honestly, did not like this show. Everyone was hyped for it and kept recommending me to watch it. After like what? 5 episodes, I got bored of it. And they're short episodes, I recall it was like 5 or 10 minutes long. The art is good and all, but the plot itself is just bad. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements