Mad_Father

What is the most memorable moments you have on RPG Surf DM?

As the title stated, what is the most memorable moments you have on RPG Surf DM?

The moment can be a happy memory or just anything memorable that happened on the server.

I got a few actually:

• On surf_bigloop_go_r3, the ex-operator punz was on the server surfing and killing people as usual. For some reason I was able to hit ALL the knife hits and zeus shots on him even on surfing. It was so funny to see people rage back then, that was when the server still has 10+ people as base population...
  • On surf_bigloop_go_r3, the ex-operator PracticeMakesPerfect from way back was raging because I hit all of my shots with ak47 and I was even called hacks on my shots. Though it was fun to be so good to be called hacks by staffs but on this day I still couldn't tell if he was joking or not...
  • On surf_ski_2_go, the player Noot Noot reached 500+ kills with the mag7 in a single map time just by camping jail.
  • On surf_aztec_ruin_r4final, I became a silent killer and assassinated a certain player with the taser whenever this map was played.
  • On surf_aztec_ruin_r4final, an operator gave me and other ex-operator Party the challenge to kill her with the reward of perm VIP. it was suppose to be like man hunt style challenge, we were suppose to find the operator and kill her. I eventually found and killed her with a map flaw. But the real question is... WHERE IS MY PERM VIP YOU PROMISED?
  • On surf_matrix_v8, I always camp the white room and close the door even ever it was opened to internally mess with people. Some say I still camp white room on this day...
  • The period before the website was rebuild, I was asked whether I was admin and recommended me to go for admin because I did act like one even when no admin was present to help the newer player. If I have to remember a specific time frame and map, it was on April of 2016 and it was on surf_megawave_r4.

I guess that should be enough to start it off.

So what's your most memorable moments that happened on the server?

PLACE HOLDER

Back before Valve implemented the jump shot nerfs. I could consistently one tap surfing players while I was midair. The funniest moment of this was on surf_dust2_2014 (or whatever its called) where the entire server (excluding staff) was certain I was hacking. It never gets old when screaming Russian kids are calling you a hacker. 

GFL Banner.jpg

Before Valve started ruining the game, when the server was usually full, I remember these two players that claimed to be better than everyone in all aspects. They were so cocky and arrogant that it was easy to tease them.

BOT Hello and jpjtyld were their names.

original.gif

Achievements

2 hours ago, Squeegee_Tips said:

Squeegee's Box.

I found a notepad document of this just now while cleaning up my desktop. For future reference:

Squeegee's Cardboard Box Lore

Oranges - No effect
Durian - All footballs that are currently being kicked about, turn into a Durian fruit.
Apples - Makes it rain

Grapes - Turns all small water sources into wine.
Grapefruit - Similar to grapes, one water-source will turn into alcoholic grapefruit juice, similar to wine.
Passionfruit - Causes the wielder to go back in time to before time.
Starfruit - Makes stars explode
Bananas - All banana candy in a 10 mile radius will turn into a full sized banana. Also has the ability to bring back the extinct breed of banana.
Dragonfruit - Teleports the entirety of Wales to the boxes immediate location.
Watermelon - Teleports the watermelon to 5 inches above the wielders head.
Kiwi - 1 kiwi = 1 kiwi bird can fly.

GFL Banner.jpg