swillie

need help

ze_santassination_v30000.jpg

the top two obscured -  circle of life

stampede

both from lion king

btw just look for the admin room which is clearly displayed on the minimap, just noclip to it offline. Most admin rooms have lists of songs used

Posted  Edited by OwnerOfGames4Dan_rapperdan
3 hours ago, Flops said:

ze_santassination_v30000.jpg

the top two obscured -  circle of life

stampede

both from lion king

btw just look for the admin room which is clearly displayed on the minimap, just noclip to it offline. Most admin rooms have lists of songs used

lmao I remember back when cobra and a few other admins would always tp me into that room and then tell me to press a button btw the john cena one blocks your whole damn screen and the koni one shakes your screen and pretty much both cancel out all in game sounds due to how loud they are.

Edited by OwnerOfGames4Dan_rapperdan

Achievements

5 hours ago, OwnerOfGames4Dan_rapperdan said:

lmao I remember back when cobra and a few other admins would always tp me into that room and then tell me to press a button btw the john cena one blocks your whole damn screen and the koni one shakes your screen and pretty much both cancel out all in game sounds due to how loud they are.

pidoras. 

Hi Swillie,

For future occasions, I recommend using Shazam (Phone App) to find the song.  Just load the map in single player.  If that doesn't work, you can always use BSP Source to decompile and extract the original media file from the map.  Heres the link for BSP Source https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/BSPSource

Hope this helps!