Faex

Title ideas

I'm currently working on a text based game for my Senior Project, and I need help with a new title. The game is about a college dropout who lives with their dysfunctional family and seeks Dr. Phil for help, only to find out that Dr. Phil is actually part of a secret Illuminati like group that brainwashed the TV audience into watching his show. 

Right now, the title is "The Wrath of Phil" but it just doesn't sound right. I'm hoping other people have better titles

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058101056/

76561198058101056.pngAddFriend.png

"...You do a thing and it becomes the paint others will use on their canvas

of the internet for their memes" - Michael Stevens, Vsauce

2014 - 2020

Thanks for the good times, kings.

Former Global Admin

Achievements

"The Wrath of Phil" Seems too on the nose on the fact that Dr. Phil is apart of a secret organization. Something more subtle or mysterious might work better.

"The Story Behind The Phil" This sounds weird but basically what I want to get across.

"Dr. Phil's Here to 'Help' "

"You will overcome, whether you like it or not" Kinda how he helps people through troubles, even if it's bad that he does. Seems too long though.

"There's more to know behind the show" This one is just because I like rhymes :)

Hope your day has been good so far, go ahead and move onto the next comment, I got nothin' for you anymore :)