Ben

Any Nintendo Switch owners?

Calling Switch owners! I'm lonely and I want to play with a few online for fun. I currently own Mario Kart 8, Minecraft, and Rocket League. Planning to expand the gamelist in June.

76561198043643390.png

Posted  Edited by Finnick

I have a nintendo switch

I have:

Doom

Mario kart 8

Rocket League

Smash

and a couple other games that I can't remember the names of at the top of my head

If you want my friend code DM me cause my switch is dead atm lol

Edited by Finnick

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

Update: I bought Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu. Pricey, but I got it at $40 roughly thanks to gamestop gift card. Game list expansion will be coming on June, and I will be planning to buy Mario Maker, Super Mario Deluxe, and a couple other things that I have yet to decide (e.g., BOTW, Mario Odyssey). 

76561198043643390.png

• 1 month later...
On 4/14/2019 at 9:20 AM, Ben said:

Update: I bought Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu. Pricey, but I got it at $40 roughly thanks to gamestop gift card. Game list expansion will be coming on June, and I will be planning to buy Mario Maker, Super Mario Deluxe, and a couple other things that I have yet to decide (e.g., BOTW, Mario Odyssey). 

Breath of the wild is very good, if you haven't gotten it already I highly recommend it.

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements