LordVitiate

Heinrich Himmler Unban request

Posted  Edited by LordVitiate

Name: Heinrich Himmler 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49951195

Banned by: SkydivingSquid

Ban reason: Appeal on the forums...

Why you should be unbanned: I was banned for complaining that SkydivingSquid had harrassed me in the past. This is true, I have no proof however, so likely he'll say that I made false claims so I deserve a permaban. However, this is false, the only claim I made is that SkydivingSquid had been disrespectful to me in the past, and I was then banned. Prior to this I made jokes as SkydivingSquids expense, so he likely took it personally and wants me banned for some reason. Further, I wasn't provided a reason. However, I do not expect an unban, I just want to make clear that banning players for complaining about admin behaviour literally just proves the point.

Edited by LordVitiate

Guest SkydivingSquid
Posted  Edited by SkydivingSquid

@LordVitiate you were well past due for a permanent ban some time ago. . . and many of your previous bans have comments confirming that you are an extremely toxic player with a long history of being toxic. 

In this occurrence  you were exceptionally toxic. You continuously spammed Admin chat and were not muted - though you should have been - all because you had a pending report against you that you wanted answered “this very second”.

When I dug into the report and verified the death scene, the player you reported wasn’t slain - because you were t-baiting and taking the golden block away from the tester despite the detective warning you. You threw a hissy fit and started your non-stop tirade after that. You were inciting toxic behavior in voice chat from other players and making false claims against
staff. You were conservatively only muted for 5 minutes and warned (despite your !comms history). You served your mute and started in again. 

Additionally, telling @MilkMan, the Server Manager, that his Admin (me specifically) was using !p to private message you to "kill yourself" and that I have been “constantly harassing" you is not “a joke”. It won’t be accepted here. Period. 

I am incredibly patient with members on the server. I let things slide that most Admin would slay/ban for. I listen to players and always give them the benefit of the doubt. You on the other hand, have a long history of being toxic. Congratulations, you are the first person to get under my skin. 

The funny thing is, I don’t even know who you are. I don’t remember your name and I surely have never harassed you - since if you had played with me at all you know I rarely use my mic (if ever) and am always courteous and kind in chat. I believe in professionalism always. 

I will recommend that you remain permanently banned from the GFL server because of your harassment towards myself and your long history of toxic behavior. Additionally, you have enough 1w bans to have already been permanently banned a long time ago. 

🦑

753220351_ScreenShot2019-04-12at9_37_26PM.thumb.png.bc829ee3a60ae9a942eb316b3094b845.png

Edited by SkydivingSquid

All of the counter claims you've made in your response have either been overtly false or unfounded:

"In this occurrence  you were exceptionally toxic. You continuously spammed Admin chat and were not muted - though you should have been - all because you had a pending report against you that you wanted answered “this very second”." This is false; if my using admin chat a total of 7 or 8 times to try and resolve an issue I thought unresolved, then you should have told me this. I was never informed my behaviour even constituted spamming, especially considering the fact I actually needed help.

"When I dug into the report and verified the death scene, the player you reported wasn’t slain - because you were t-baiting and taking the golden block away from the tester despite the detective warning you. You threw a hissy fit and started your non-stop tirade after that. You were inciting toxic behavior in voice chat from other players and making false claims against staff. You were conservatively only muted for 5 minutes and warned (despite your !comms history). You served your mute and started in again. " While I agree I had a childish hissyfit, I did not make any false claims against staff. You're the staff I was making claims against, so you're opinion is hardly unbiased.

"Additionally, telling @MilkMan, the Server Manager, that his Admin (me specifically) was using !p to private message you to "kill yourself" and that I have been “constantly harassing" you is not “a joke”. It won’t be accepted here. Period. " This is an intentional misquote of me; I never made the claim that you used !p to message me, I specifically stated had messaged me in the past telling me to kill myself, which did occur. I have no proof of this, however, which is why I specifically stated that I HAD NO PROOF FOR MY CLAIMS AND DID NOT WANT THEM TO BE FOLLOWED UP ON. However, despite this, I stand by this assertion.

"I am incredibly patient with members on the server. I let things slide that most Admin would slay/ban for. I listen to players and always give them the benefit of the doubt. You on the other hand, have a long history of being toxic. Congratulations, you are the first person to get under my skin. " This is unequivocally false; of every admin on the server I've observed, you are easily the most strict and the least lenient with obvious mistakes. And if complaining about your bad behaviour "gets under your skin," that means their may be legitimacy to the complaints.

"The funny thing is, I don’t even know who you are. I don’t remember your name and I surely have never harassed you - since if you had played with me at all you know I rarely use my mic (if ever) and am always courteous and kind in chat. I believe in professionalism always." This is just a basic lie to try and seem as though you have no clue about my claims, while you well do. Everything you say here is heresay.

I expect no unban, but I'm sorry, almost everything you say - in game and on the forums - is a lie.