oldmans

Suggestion for RPG's in Breach

Posted  Edited by oldmans - Edit Reason: man it was not good idea so uhh

posting stuff

Edited by oldmans
man it was not good idea so uhh

Dr.Grey

First off, wrong thread, we have a suggestions page for this.
Second, knowing the community on this server, we'll find ways to nab that RPG.
Three, The sheer amount of crossfire reports we will get will be extraordinarily high.
That being said, RPGs sound fun but will most likely serve no purpose but as a gimmick. If you want, the RPG could be reserved for dealing with SCPs and be very limited in ammo use. It would nearly annihilate any player and deal as much damage as say a tesla gate.

Posted  Edited by Mr Z

I Have a feeling you have no sense of balance and you fall off of a mile wide surface because you "lost balance"

Like Jesus Christ

1 hour ago, oldmans said:

they would either spawn in 682 chamber or some places like the 076 spot to be safe so people don't rush.

I Can get to the 682 containment room before the round really starts.

1 hour ago, oldmans said:

200dmg

Thats a shit amount of damage and will do literally no harm to SCPs, enough to 1 shot a person, but not enough to harm a SCP so its useless.

Overall, This is a shit idea.

Edited by Mr Z

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

Yeah I don't think firing a weapon intended for disabling vehicles (mainly tanks) in a small facility would ever be a good idea, nor would it be good at killing scps. 

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

37 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

Yeah I don't think firing a weapon intended for disabling vehicles (mainly tanks) in a small facility would ever be a good idea, nor would it be good at killing scps. 

Idk what you are on but if I was a giant lizard and saw a dude with an rpg I would run the other way  

Posted  Edited by RainGamma

Okay maybe. But with one or two ammos for it.. Not too much because you know it can rest havoc.

Edited by RainGamma

Posted  Edited by RainGamma
12 minutes ago, Helium said:

Lets take a ridiculously overpowered weapon and add it to the game. Great idea

That’s why it should only can be used once and only does 100 - 200 dm idk but maybe for humans we can make it lower. (Like 50 dm)

Edited by RainGamma

Posted  Edited by CorruptedCobalt

That sounds like a fun idea, but even with a few shots an RPG would probably lead to LOADS of friendly fire. Plus, there's also no real "hard spot" to put such a weapon unless you're talking about the armory near D-Class spawn (requires O5) or 079's chamber (also requires O5). Keep in mind these spots are all in Site-19.

Edited by CorruptedCobalt

• 3 weeks later...

I would think this would be a good idea but people will use it inside to one shot others. Perhaps if it was more of a Javelin style where it had to be locked onto the target before firing, maybe. It would need to lock on as well, not just a delayed firing. -neutral

Related image