Fat thor

Ban appeal

Name: Fat thor

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:501609165

Banned by: Toothless

Ban reason: targetting paul McCartney 

Why you should be unbanned: I was not targetting Paul Mcartney.  Each time I killed him I had legitimate reasons to and the stated reasons given in the ban are all taken out of context. First off I never false kosed paul. The incident in question occured after a traitor had been called out and immediately offered to call out his t buddies in exchange for him to live. Immediately this person said that Paul Mcaurtney started getting mad and saying you cannot do that thats rdm and thats unfair towards me (not those exact words but the gist is still there). Obviously innocents would not get mad at that statement so over voice I just said ": I think paul mcaurtney is a t because hes mad at the other t for offering to call out his t buds". coincidentally I saw paul in the tower and just kinda sat in the same room as him until he started shooting at me. Afterwards I did kill him but that was after he shot me

The random damage occured when paul mccaurtney kosed a dude for something that happened during the round. Everyone started kosing him for the false kos so I shot him but he killed me. I heard him call the kos during the round and his stated reason over voice was "he did X (i cant remember what the person did) during pre round and thats kosable". 

And for the rdm I actually do not think I rdmd paul at all. I did not get a single slay for killing paul because each time there was legit reasons. 

Toothless was saying I was harrassing him over voice but I dont think I was. I just told him to shut up because he was constantly mic spamming and it was annoying.  

The reason I didn’t slay you for the RDM was because for most of the reports you would always put the “there was a KOS on you” and there wasn’t, and last time I slayed you for a false KOS you reported me for admin abuse. So I would set them to finished and I would let your little toxic spree continue so I could eventually build the evidence for a targeting ban. And if there was a KOS it was very early into the round and it was made by you or other people who hopped onto your band wagon of hate. You’ve been toxic ever since I met you, and you constantly target Paul for his voice and just because he exists. Seems like you only get on the server to take out your day to day frustration on the people of GFL because some are easy targets (such as Paul because he’s younger and will go for your back and forth argument bait). And other admins can back up my claim with you being toxic every time your on. And zero was in the lobby to see you target Paul. I’m not going to unban you Fat Thor, serve the ban, change up your act and when you come back play the game correctly.

Also, I’ve been on for 5 hours now. Paul was talking not mic spamming. Also you love to call KOS via voice chat when people are talking so no one knows who called it. I’ve been spectating you during rounds and I listened and watched for your voice to pop up. I wouldn’t ban you for no reason also, you were banned for targeting and it was justified. You constantly dedicated your time to either get Paul killed by others or kill him yourself.

I did not false kos at all though? What is your proof of me false kosing? I actually do not remember kosing him at all without reason. I kosed him once because he called a kos on someone for a pre round thing over voice. I legitimately believe I did not rdm him a single time. I either followed kos's called by other people or called a kos on him for legitimate reasons as well.  

No one else should respond to this, The appeal belongs to a Higher-ups now, Specifically @MilkMan and @SkydivingSquid

I understand this appeal is for Toothless, But in light of Certain information, The Pban is entirely Called for, Please be patient while those two Work this out.

Have a Nice Day!

Sincerely, Senior Admin Davoony

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png

What information? I looked on the ban list thing and I see that my brother whom I share steam shared an account with tried to play on the server and its still banned on there as well. But I dont see how this is a permanent ban?

Guest SkydivingSquid

This is very curious...

You created this account on May 10th (or May 9th, depending on the time zone) and joined the GFL server on May 25th. In 2 weeks you were banned for a week for targeting, low karma (3 times actually), and targeting again today.. that’s impressive work. 

1411123981_ScreenShot2019-06-14at8_11_28PM.thumb.png.3063a1060f3e0bea8cf4277bf6941e43.png

I’ve personally been online with both you and Paul Mcartney and I know that you intentionally get him going.. which is incredibly obnoxious (to me and other players) because you know that he will argue -loudly- because of his young age.. and you also know that his voice is not pleasant to listen to.. again because of his young age. 

I’ve also seen your reports with, “there was a kos” which have always been unverifiable because these mysterious KOS's were “allegedly" said in Voice Chat. . . You think you've figured out that you can get away with RDM or getting other players to RDM someone because Admin don’t like to slay unless they have evidence. “The perfect crime”. Well, it’s not. And players get caught and banned all the time for it.. 

What I find even more intriguing though, is that your “brother (Leon Draisaitl) has a long and complex ban history, which includes targeting and ban evasion.. His screen name showed up in your ban. 

Below is “Leon Draisaitl” bans using IP. These aren’t even all inclusive, because the other bans didn’t include his IP. There are many more than what is listed here. However, they each end the same. Permanent for “ban evasion.” He seemed to have thought you got one over on us. He’d get banned and just jump on another username. Genius, right? I don’t think so. 

1921072158_ScreenShot2019-06-14at7_45_31PM.thumb.png.5c87df041e6f73d567c25486b97490cc.png

Also, your reports against my Admin were pretty shit. I spoke to them and they were 100% justified. I just told them to be more mindful when dealing with you and to collect as much behavior based evidence as they can to defend themselves in future reports. 

Honestly, I think your permaban is both justified and welcomed. You arent really a player I want in the GFL community. You don’t belong and you don’t make it a pleasant experience. You also have barely any hours anyway - so it’s really not that much of a loss. You are welcome to troll one of the other TTT servers you frequent less often and become their borden. 

You may make an appeal a year from today (June 14th, 2020). However, I will have this report referenced in your ban for review. Seeing that your “brother” has been a troll since 2017... I am not sure if your behavior will change in a year’s time. We’ll cross that road when we get there. 

1862790466_ScreenShot2019-06-14at8_00_06PM.thumb.png.ec6c97caa3a145429f566f749802050a.png

Your permanent ban stays. 🦑

• Guest locked this topic