Rockoxe

#BRINGBACK008

Bring back the 1-hit zombie bois that we all know and love! If they are too overpowered for a normal round, maybe nerf their HP or add them back as an event only: epidemic (pandemic, but 008 spawns instead of 049). 

When the round existed, it occasionally bugged out and spawned zombies on the following round, it was removed because of that I believe but if that could be fixed I'd want it back. It's where the image of me killing 3 scps in a row in my signature comes from because that round was really fun as a guard... maybe a bit less fun as 008-2.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

33 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

When the round existed, it occasionally bugged out and spawned zombies on the following round, it was removed because of that I believe but if that could be fixed I'd want it back. It's where the image of me killing 3 scps in a row in my signature comes from because that round was really fun as a guard... maybe a bit less fun as 008-2.

same but that image was faked

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

41 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

Guards fortified at Gate A exit vs horde of 20 008s was always fun (even though MTF lost a lot). Mainly want 008 to relive this.