BeatBoxBattleMe

College Football Bracket Predictions

Posted  Edited by BeatBoxBattleMe

THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR IS HERE! 

6EB36F9C-7A49-4B4F-B301-E0510527E5E3.png.dc351ac8e94268d4feaa47c5a33a24cd.png

What are your predictions for this year? Here’s mine: 

FD8C0807-FE91-4705-A5C4-77DD6FF1B00F.thumb.jpeg.23626511c7b8ccf526d1ca6214acdb8d.jpeg

What do y’all think? I believe we will see another Clemson vs Alabama. Alabama always seems to bounce back on championship losses; however, I know Georgia is a strong ass team. That’s why I think we will see a GA vs Alabama SEC championship with Georgia losing again. That’s why I think Michigan MIGHT be in there, but all honesty I would not mind seeing Georgia in as #4 or #3. As for Oklahoma, I think they will win the Big10 championship, which would land them a spot in the bracket in my opinion. 

What do y’all think? Let me know your predictions! 

Edited by BeatBoxBattleMe

3 hours ago, QueenViolet said:

ASU ASU! go sun devils!! but i would hate this outcome :excuseme:

57 minutes ago, ZombieSurvivalist said:

I would say Beavers since it's my home state lol. They also just lost their first game, but on the other hand I have seen they're offense and its looking pretty good defense is ehhh. But they have pulled through before so I am feeling confident. 

I am a die hard West Virginia fan, so I know what its like to never make it to the playoffs like yall. However, my second team is Alabama (family reasons), so I do not mind them winning each season unless its against West Virginia D:<

11 hours ago, BeatBoxBattleMe said:

I am a die hard West Virginia fan, so I know what its like to never make it to the playoffs like yall. However, my second team is Alabama (family reasons), so I do not mind them winning each season unless its against West Virginia D:<

I have a good feeling for my sun devils 😠 Arizona state~!

Image result for trans pride

image.png

This is a slightly different bracket - I have a feeling that Ohio State will be strong this year and eventually makes it to the playoff - I've watched Michigan played tonight, and they don't seem to be too bright on offense if Jim Harbaugh holds on Shea Patterson. A couple of QBs showed great when Shea went to the sideline. I don't think their defense will also be great, but we'll have to see as the season goes by.

The reason why I've put Auburn in #2 is because this is going to be a very strange and chaos season. What I think is that Auburn will eventually win against Alabama, making it to SEC Championship against Georgia, another thrilling and close game towards to end of 4th quarter, I have a high confident on their QB, Bo Nix, and the offense itself. Gus will save his job and will eventually renew the contract. This happened when Auburn went to national championship in 2013, which was a miracle season and largest turnaround from previous season. 

I'm leaving the champion question marked because I think this is pretty early to pre-determine - maybe in 6 weeks' time, I will revisit this. 

76561198043643390.png