BOOMER

important post

this is not a ban appeal

Skipping formalities, my behavior was unacceptable. what started off as a joke rapidly spiraled downards until myself and two others had completely lost all sense of self awareness, bandwagoning on a riot while destroying our sense of maturity and responsibility in the community.

My whole self-jerking post I made a few days ago, in hindsight, only dug a deeper hole for myself. I'm not asking for anything, just setting the record straight. I fucked up bad and I'm sorry.

I don't want to see the managers demoted, of course I dont. I was playing off a joke that others had started, and even though I had realized that I was actually causing people to break the rules, for some reason, I did not stop myself only because it was fun for us and nobody else. 

I apologize mostly to the managers. I do think you're doing great work. What I said during the strike was not sincere. But I said it, and it matters. 

I deserve the ban, and the kick, and the denial. I apologize.

@Maximino007, and anyone else who was part of the riot, I encourage you to do the same.

It's good that you are able to admit wrongdoing after such a situation, however I hope that you can see that this, unfortunately, confirmed the fears that I and others held about you. I don't know if the current management would consider you as an applicant in the future, or even if you're still interested in such a position, however I encourage you to continue to take steps such as this. The ability to admit wrongdoings is key to being able to effect positive change in the long run, which is something that so many of us have trouble doing. Such steps will contribute to future successes in GFL, other communities, and life.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

2 minutes ago, Xy said:

It's good that you are able to admit wrongdoing after such a situation, however I hope that you can see that this, unfortunately, confirmed the fears that I and others held about you. I don't know if the current management would consider you as an applicant in the future, or even if you're still interested in such a position, however I encourage you to continue to take steps such as this. The ability to admit wrongdoings is key to being able to effect positive change in the long run, which is something that so many of us have trouble doing. Such steps will contribute to future successes in GFL, other communities, and life.

Man why you never give me such helpful feedback like this?

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

8 minutes ago, Xy said:

mhm. im not gonna even try to go for admin. after that royal fuck up that just happened, im gonna have to be reallllly quiet around them for a year or five

It's good to see that you're willing to admit that your actions were wrong. 

While it won't be easy rebuilding the trust people had in you, I think that you'll be able to restore some of it within time. 

Learning from your mistakes is one of the best things anyone can do, and I think you can do that well.

Signature..png