Officer_Joe_Balogna

False "attempted mass rdm" ban.

Name: Officer Joe Balogna

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:10532039

Banned by: TheClassyBandit

Ban reason: It states that I attempted mass rdm (Which to my knowledge, is not true).

Why you should be unbanned: I did not rdm, or attempt to rdm, 2 or more people in any given round today. I believe this ban to be false, and possibly was meant for some other player.

If you can explain why you blatantly stabbed two innocents when you were an innocent then alright, I'll remove the ban. Looking through the logs showed that they did nothing in my opinion. Seems odd that you even could get two knives in the first place as a innocent.

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png

4 minutes ago, TheClassyBandit said:

If you can explain why you blatantly stabbed two innocents when you were an innocent then alright, I'll remove the ban. Looking through the logs showed that they did nothing in my opinion. Seems odd that you even could get two knives in the first place as a innocent.

Do you have a screenshot of the logs if you still have it?  It's not to infer any side neither is it necessary for you to post it, but it would be really nice and convenient if you could.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

23 minutes ago, TheClassyBandit said:

You mean that, you didn't read the chat for each of my explanations? I don't remember what the first knife was for, but I believe it was to kill someone who had a kos. The 2nd time was me knifing Korean, because he blatantly passed an unidentified body and made no move to check it. If you actually read chat before jumping to conclusions, you would have seen the mini flame war that Korean started when he died.

Also, shouldn't a mass rdm be 3+ kills? In your justification I only killed 2 innocents, and in my justification, I only killed 1 innocent which MIGHT have been rdm.

1 minute ago, Officer_Joe_Balogna said:

You mean that, you didn't read the chat for each of my explanations? I don't remember what the first knife was for, but I believe it was to kill someone who had a kos. The 2nd time was me knifing Korean, because he blatantly passed an unidentified body and made no move to check it. If you actually read chat before jumping to conclusions, you would have seen the mini flame war that Korean started when he died.

Also, shouldn't a mass rdm be 3+ kills? In your justification I only killed 2 innocents, and in my justification, I only killed 1 innocent which MIGHT have been rdm.

Attempted Mass RDM is pretty much killing 2 people and going for a third. Usually means that you damaged a 3rd person but failed to kill them. 

"Be good people"

Just now, Major_Push said:

Attempted Mass RDM is pretty much killing 2 people and going for a third. Usually means that you damaged a 3rd person but failed to kill them. 

Okay, I see the point. But that could mean anything, like if I killed 2 people and a third person was mildly injured in the crossfire. Logs can give you stats, but they can't you give situational information that would determine most reasons for kos.

19 minutes ago, Officer_Joe_Balogna said:

Okay, I see the point. But that could mean anything, like if I killed 2 people and a third person was mildly injured in the crossfire. Logs can give you stats, but they can't you give situational information that would determine most reasons for kos.

Yeah.

The admin's supposed to ask what happened.

"Be good people"

1 hour ago, Officer_Joe_Balogna said:

I'm getting somewhat irritated that no admin has done anything about it yet. Even if this gets appealed right now, it's an undeserved 6 hour ban that can't be taken back.

Thank you for bringing your ban to our attention. It appears you have 11 (ELEVEN) bans, four of which are for MASS RDM. If your ban stands, it will be upgraded to a permanent ban because you have surpassed the maximum bans allowed in GFL by 5. NONE of your bans were appealed and reversed, only one or two karma bans were undone. You seem to not know how to properly behave yourself on our servers, and not even a grand total of 39 days of bans has taught you anything.

The King in Gmod. 

Just now, LionelMoosi said:

Thank you for bringing your ban to our attention. It appears you have 11 (ELEVEN) bans, four of which are for MASS RDM. If your ban stands, it will be upgraded to a permanent ban because you have surpassed the maximum bans allowed in GFL by 5. NONE of your bans were appealed and reversed, only one or two karma bans were undone. You seem to not know how to properly behave yourself on our servers, and not even a grand total of 39 days of bans has taught you anything.

I have accumulated this large number of bans because, I have played this server for YEARS. MANY of these bans I have are undeserved, accidental, or done so by abusive managers (Sentiel). I know how to behave myself, despite the appearance of my ban list.

Please consider revoking the ban, I am a very long time member of GFL and for the bans I have deserved, I have served the punishment,

2 minutes ago, Officer_Joe_Balogna said:

I have accumulated this large number of bans because, I have played this server for YEARS. MANY of these bans I have are undeserved, accidental, or done so by abusive managers (Sentiel). I know how to behave myself, despite the appearance of my ban list.

Please consider revoking the ban, I am a very long time member of GFL and for the bans I have deserved, I have served the punishment,

All but 3 bans are older than a year, meaning you still have approximately 30 days of bans. It is not my decision for this, and not really Classy's either anymore. Because this is moved on to a perma ban it's really up to Violator. 

The King in Gmod. 

Posted  Edited by Officer_Joe_Balogna - Edit Reason: Evidence

Regardless of my apparently recent ban history, I should not even be in this situation AT ALL. TheClassyBandit pulled an abusive, ill-informed ban, that should never have been done in the first place. It is a completely illegitimate ban.

1: In my ban list, 2 of my MASS RDM bans were cancelled. Both of them were due to accidentally banning me, instead of the person who actually did it.

2: Another of my week-long bans was because I, to put it simply, gave Sentiel (The manager at the time) an opinion he didn't like, and he banned me without warning.

Edited by Officer_Joe_Balogna
Evidence

8 minutes ago, Officer_Joe_Balogna said:

Regardless of my apparently recent ban history, I should not even be in this situation AT ALL. TheClassyBandit pulled an abusive, ill-informed ban, that should never have been done in the first place. It is a completely illegitimate ban.

*EDITING TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE. PLEASE WAIT FOR ME TO EDIT THIS*

ah but you see this ban is now irrelevant because even with this one (by the power of vio) gets unbanned you have still surpassed your allotted amount of chances of being unbanned and have accumulated a copious amount of bans in such a short time thus meaning that your Perm will stay  

Achievements

13 minutes ago, Officer_Joe_Balogna said:

1: In my ban list, 2 of my MASS RDM bans were cancelled. Both of them were due to accidentally banning me, instead of the person who actually did it.

2: Another of my week-long bans was because I, to put it simply, gave Sentiel (The manager at the time) an opinion he didn't like, and he banned me without warning.

Taking a look at your bans, what I find interesting is that the majority of your bans were done from the website. Website bans are usually done when an admin is not on (or is lazy), or when you get reported. Were you reported a lot by any chance?

Back to the topic, I would wait for @Violator to decide your fate at this point since it's usually him that makes the final decision. Who knows, maybe he'll give you a chance. However, what I'm saying is that with this many bans it's going to be a little difficult, so good luck.

76561198088916523.png

Posted  Edited by Officer_Joe_Balogna - Edit Reason: Better wording

7 minutes ago, The_Mad_Hatter said:

ah but you see this ban is now irrelevant because even with this one (by the power of vio) gets unbanned you have still surpassed your allotted amount of chances of being unbanned and have accumulated a copious amount of bans in such a short time thus meaning that your Perm will stay  

Dude, I just asked to please wait for my evidence.

Evidence I have against the permaban:

2: Another of my week-long bans was because I had received a hammer ban by an abusive admin (Diehard), and Sentiel (The manager at the time) told me he never coded in an unban command, and when I was angry (reasonably so), he didn't want to hear it and he banned me. This is a grossly undeserved ban.

3:  1 of the bans was an automatic 10 minute ban due to accidental name change, and shouldn't even be considered.

4: Multiple other bans are VERY minor offenses, that again, should not be considered.

Edited by Officer_Joe_Balogna
Better wording

2 minutes ago, Officer_Joe_Balogna said:

Dude, I just asked to please wait for my evidence.

Evidence I have against the permaban:

2: Another of my week-long bans was because I, to put it simply, gave Sentiel (The manager at the time) an opinion he didn't like, and he banned me without warning. This is a grossly undeserved ban.

3:  1 of the bans was an automatic 10 minute ban due to accidental name change, and shouldn't even be considered.

4: Multiple other bans are VERY minor offenses, that again, should not be considered.

blah blah blah, minor bans should not be considered? ok ever hear of the three strike law? its basically this, you break a law, no matter how small three times and BOOM insta jail time, so what you only stole a pack of gum and one shirt and skipped out on paying a meal those are only small they shouldnt count right?

rules are rules, simple as that, you break them, you pay the price, out of your "evidence" all I see as an excusable one is the name change ban, other than that we DONT take unbans into consideration, and as for your setnial one that you say is unjust, its just your word against a ghosts, so unless you have REAL proof I mean shit I was expecting chat logs and fuckin screen shots not hearsay come at us with VIABLE EVIDENCE and things may be looked the other way, come at us with just hearsay and I dont know about the others but I just laugh, same reason we want SCREEN SHOTS, DEMOS, STEAM ID'S, and LOGS when you make a player report I mean shit son come on

Achievements