Raging Raydan

Hello I am Raging Raydan (Rage)

Posted  Edited by Raging Raydan - Edit Reason: Adding more

Hello, my name is Raging Raydan,
or just Rage (As my name is on the CWRP server) I am new to your community and well this is my introduction first I would like to say that I mostly play Garrys Mod Clone Wars RP (Not even Imperial), Recently I have been looking to be getting back into Garrys Mod: Clone Wars Roleplay (To spend most of my life on) as I have not played it for an extremely long time, Other then that I am a very experienced role player with over 1500+ Hours of actually role-play experience (And Yes I was a Gamemaster and Admin) and at least 700+ Hours on Server and Community Management ( As I worked on my own for a very long time and yes if you must know I spend at least $600 (Australian Dollars) On my server, website, scripts, etc. So I know the bee's knees of server development) Oh yeah, I am Australian. I enjoyed my first night playing with this community it was fun and made me remember the old days.
Other than that I don't what else to say other then I am a "NERD" and expect to see me a lot because I love this community.

Here's a little more about me:

Favorite color:  Red

Games I play: Overwatch, Black Dessert Online, Project Cars 2

Job: McDonald's Manager, DJ

Favorite Artists: Dion Timmer, Skrillex, Excision

Favorite song: ("Too Hard to choose"..)

Favorite Movie: Star Wars: Attack of the clones

Favorite animes: My Hero Academia, Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, Fire Force, Dragon Ball Z....

Face Reveal: HAHAHAHA My steam profile picture

Edited by Raging Raydan
Adding more

ragingraydan    Australia - Wikipedia

2000+ Hours On CWRP (All up)
And More to come......

Sounds good! Welcome to the community Raging Raydan! We all hope you enjoy your stay.

I write programs and stuff.

If you need to contact me, here is my discord tag: Dustin#6688

I am a busy person. So responses may be delayed.

1840045955_Thicco(1).thumb.png.87c04f05633286f3b45b381b4acc4602.png

Hello Rage,

Welcome to the community! Feel free to participate in any events we host on here or on the main discord. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as long as it's not too personal! 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements