Rcool64

Saitama Fitness Challenge

So I was bored and looking around on the internet and found out what the Saitama Fitness Challenge actually is. I know I'm late on this, but this seems insane and tempting at the same time. The challenge/workout is:

100 push-ups

100 sit-ups

100 squats

10km run (6.21 miles)

EVERYDAY

Has anyone tried this? Any athletes know if this is good or crazy?

76561198088916523.png

1 hour ago, Rcool64 said:

So I was bored and looking around on the internet and found out what the Saitama Fitness Challenge actually is. I know I'm late on this, but this seems insane and tempting at the same time. The challenge/workout is:

100 push-ups

100 sit-ups

100 squats

10km run (6.21 miles)

EVERYDAY

Has anyone tried this? Any athletes know if this is good or crazy?

Maybe I would try it if the amounts were split in half. I'll name that version the LemonIsLazy Fitness Challenge.

If you're trying to bulk up, then this wont work.  If you're trying to get some tone, worked well for me with just five miles and some weight training.  Nutrition dominates over exercise.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I would die. 

Actually, scratch that, I wouldn't even be able to do it. I'd get maybe 10 push-ups in and then I'd plop onto the floor and take a nap.

This isn't difficult. It's all body weight exercises and it's  good for you, but as Joshy said, only good for slimming down and toning up. Push-ups and squats have a plateau as far as strength improvement. This is just a benchmark for you. 

Yes I can do these exercises.