ASonOfAnarchy

G'day, I'm ASonOfAnarchy!

Posted  Edited by ASonOfAnarchy

Hello. I just found this server this afternoon, well for me, the afternoon since I live in Australia. I gotta say, I actually really like this server! I love the double jump, the shop, the power rounds, and the nice people. I really love the show, Sons of Anarchy. You can probably tell by my name. And I'm a massive Charlie Hunnam fan, he played Jax Teller in the show. Other TV shows I like are: Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Hell on Wheels, The Leftovers, and I guess The Walking Dead. TWD is kinda getting repetitive by now, it's alright but not great. My favourite movies would be: The Departed, Infernal Affairs (Number 1), Gone Girl, The Dark Knight, and The Revenant. Favourite youtube channels: Funhaus, Achievement Hunter, The Creatures, and xHeather360x. Favourite Musicians: Arctic Monkeys, Old Eminem, and Ed Sheeran. Favourite games: GTA V, Red Dead Redemption, and Far Cry 4. Anyway, I hope you all have a nice day/night! :)

Edit: It was the GMOD murder server I found by the way

Edited by ASonOfAnarchy

Hey welcome 

HiVisit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

Image result for fox gif                       Image result for fox gif                 Image result for fox gif swarm