SadBoi

[On Hold] SadBoi's Admin Application

Posted  Edited by Benroyjam

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51075230

Link to Steam Account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062416188/

What are you applying for: Admin

Why do you want to apply for the above position: I would like to become a welcoming contributor to the Combat Surf server that people can call on whenever there is a problem or just a friendly face to play with.

What you have to offer our server and the community: I can monitor the server to accommodate players and make sure that negative situations are taken care of.

Do you have any prior experience as the above position: For a short time I was on a trial by a well known admin on "T-mans build and kill" in Garry's Mod for being a consistently friendly and helpful player for 100+ hours, but within a week or less the owner stopped paying for the server and it was never seen again.

Why we should accept you: I am an active and consistent player on your combat surf server and I have a good reputation as a friendly player.

Edited by Benroyjam

Hi, @SadBoi

Thanks for taking your time and I apologize for not replying to this application. 

As I've noticed, you have experience in gmod server as admin. Are you aware that commands will be different from gmod? 

Now,  please wait for fellow admins to take their time to look into this. They will ask you question, play with you, etc. 

@Razor-Wolf, and @GeoStellar8647 - take your time, review this applicant. 

Thanks. 

76561198043643390.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hey @SadBoi

After looking into your application, I can't find anything in your activity on Combat Surf. I apologize for the application taking too long, I've decided to put this on hold. I will re-open after I get in touch with you and sort something out.

76561198043643390.png

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I haven't been on lately, I've been pretty busy because I've taken 3 extra classes to raise my GPA for a scholarship. I DO intend to keep playing on your wonderful server. I'll contact you soon.

2 hours ago, SadBoi said:

Yeah I haven't been on lately, I've been pretty busy because I've taken 3 extra classes to raise my GPA for a scholarship. I DO intend to keep playing on your wonderful server. I'll contact you soon.

Great to hear. I'll keep this application open and on hold until you have time to get on the server.

76561198043643390.png