Baby

Bad move?

So, today's been quite eventful. My friend had asked me to go get some coffee with her and I agreed to go. We invited another friend and met up at the end of the school day. We cross the school grounds to the middle school doors since it was closest to the coffee shop we wanted to go to. Well, it's fucking raining. It was a good fifteen minute walk to the coffee place. We sat there trying to find a friend who had a car to give us a ride, but no one was available. Being stuck at the doors we decided to take a longer route to avoid getting too wet. Eventually we make it to the coffee place and we order our drinks. By this time we are pretty soaked. 

We are now sitting at the library drying off doing whatever we please on our laptops. 

Just thought I'd share my unpleasant day with you all. I hope yours is going well though!

Just now, RennyDesu said:

I was that unfortunate other friend; my shoes are like swimming pools right now.

I still haven't fixed my socks... 

It was probably worth it anyways :B|: Is it one of those mom and pop coffee shops?  Those are always my favourite, and so many cherished memories with friends and family at those places.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152