TicciToby

Best Video Someone Has Shown You?

What's a video someone has shown you that has either made you laugh, cry, angry, etc.

About a year ago now a friend showed me the video down below and with my child like mind it made me laugh till I was crying. Most people I have shown this to have just looked at me like I was a monkey sitting in my seat laughing/crying from this.....One may have called other friends over to calm me down. xD

My friend showed me this video last year. At first glance, I thought it was just some other youtube video, but I was wrong. I immediately have a bad feeling when I saw the thumbnail. I can feel the adrenaline rushing down my spine as my shaky finger clicked the play button...

10 seconds into the video I began to question my own decision and what I had done to drag myself into such mess. After the video ended I was asked for a reaction to describe what I watch. So I gave the most appropriate reply with the most blank expression: "what in the actual fuck did I just watched?"

Later I did some research on the video and the band, it turns out the this is a music video that suppose to promote the japanese culture. The video is created by a former music group called Ladybaby, Ladybaby is famous for one thing, it's the male Australian wrestler known as LadyBeard. 

Recently the music group broke in the August of 2016.

PLACE HOLDER