Scoin0

I am Scoin0. How do you do.

Posted  Edited by Scoin0

Honestly, I hardly ever visit forums. The last time I did was CanaryMod which was a server mod for Minecraft. Actually, I still visit that dead place remembering the good ol' past. Writing plugins in java and having a blast with the community. Now it's a ghost town with hardly anyone ever posting there. Sad times these are.

Anyway, Hello there. It's Scoin0 here. How do you do. 

There's a possibility that some people may know me as I frequent the 1v1 am server in CSGO. Great place to talk and just kinda chill. Sometimes. Usually depends on the people online at the time.

So I guess to let you know a little more about me I'll use one of the other posts which listed many ideas for some questions and answers. 

Let's start out with my name, My name is John. I am 19 years old and live in Hawaii. So I guess since that's out people who live around that area can find me. Don't though. Well, if you want that's fine I guess... just don't interrupt me if I'm working on something. I dislike that. I don't really play any other servers here besides the 1v1 am server. I haven't looked it over but I'd assume you have a surf server. If so I'll probably check it out. 

You can probably tell by the profile picture but yes, I do like anime. Been watching it since I was 6 years old. I go to the local convention here every year. I started going around 2009-2010. I even have a list, though I don't use MAL since that site is horrible. Terrible system they have there. Absolute garbage. I use Kitsu which was formally known as Hummingbird. Here's a look at my Kitsu library. I usually update seasonally but sometimes will update every week depending on how I feel. I very much dislike dropping shows and try my best to finish the anime I watch all the way through. I typically watch Romance, Comedy, and Action genres when it comes to anime since I find them the most interesting and fun. If I had to pick an all time favorite I'd easily pick Hunter x Hunter. Binged all 148 episodes in 5 days. Then caught up on the reading for HxH. Damn that anime was amazing. It would be hard to do a top 3 since as I watch seasonally more jump on that list. As of current Kuzu no Honkai is pretty up there. Anyway, as you can see I really like anime. If you want to talk about an episode or something don't hesitate to ask. Chances are I watched whatever you want to talk about. Possibly. 

I honestly don't do much at all. I go to school, then work, then home to play CSGO or what ever game of the week my friends and I have at the time. Right now our current is Thumper. Amazing game, very skill based. 

Well, I guess that's it for an introduction. If you want to know anymore just ask ;) 

EDIT: Fixed a link.

Edited by Scoin0

I'm a person who likes to help out.

Youtube | Anime List | Twitch

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

Do you know any other coding languages other then java, and if so what do you know?

BTW it's dan from the 1v1 server :)

btw you might want to apply for member do it here ---> https://gflclan.com/memberapplication/

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Scoin0
9 hours ago, CrusTi said:

Welcome fellow weeb. I am ya boi, CrusTi. I play CSGO mainly. If you ever need to place to warm-up or perfect your aim, come hop on our CSGO 1v1 Server. 

Ja! :3

Yes I do know you. I was one of the first people talking about how cluttered that new map was. Good map just had a ton of stuff on it. 

12 hours ago, harry said:

:thumbsdown:no:thumbsdown:more:thumbsdown:weebs:thumbsdown:

We will continue to grow and theres nothing you can do about it >:) 

6 hours ago, rapperdan said:

Do you know any other coding languages other then java, and if so what do you know?

BTW it's dan from the 1v1 server :)

btw you might want to apply for member do it here ---> https://gflclan.com/memberapplication/

I'm currently learning C# but have dabbled with Python, Lua, and C++.

Edited by Scoin0

I'm a person who likes to help out.

Youtube | Anime List | Twitch

Just now, Scoin0 said:

Yes I do know you. I was one of the first people talking about how cluttered that new map was. Good map just had a ton of stuff on it. 

We will continue to grow and theres nothing you can do about it >:) 

I'm currently learning C# but have dabbled with Python, Lua, and C++.

If you can help we are always looking for devs :)

Achievements