Anmar

1mil addons...

So... I hit 1 million addons....

Yep... I really dont know how. I think its because ive been joining random servers looking for servers as good as gfl's lmao

and some random friends invite me to random servers and i have to download all those addons.

idk if i should be happy or concerned

Well, no other way to celebrate this than to share my favorite screenshots of my favorite server, purge.

72EB74D3F5E838CB05055827A5EF7FC3D590732A DD7DAF70B7BD9D3B9A5918FB735B2D0863E89A81 

This one was really bad ^^^^^

314648F0E3A39360A1A4B0B19D3914CBE4270E91

Lel ima start a collection of wierd places for cars... btw in all these pics no props were used. All just crashing and playing around c;

Did you know that having too much addons could crash your gmod? Like some addons may corrupt other addons? :D But jesus, I don't recall how many addons I had but it was like 60 pages long and I had to unsubcribe them all because it was causing some of my addons problems or that it was too old.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

21 hours ago, Bae said:

Did you know that having too much addons could crash your gmod? Like some addons may corrupt other addons? :D But jesus, I don't recall how many addons I had but it was like 60 pages long and I had to unsubcribe them all because it was causing some of my addons problems or that it was too old.

My game does crash sometimes but it only happens on purge rp. Also I'm playing on an 8gb ram HP Laptop, so idk how it's handling all the addons.... 

im planning to probably just delete all my addons