Smiles

CASE: SUNNY DAYS

Posted  Edited by Smiles

Case 1

Name: Commander Smiles "actual name"

Cause of death: SCP containment failure.

Job: Buger joint manager

Log. It was 13:00 and all MTF guards were called into action, i decided to play the safest role and gather a squad to be the TOP SIDE Squad. I had to ask for permission from the commander to gather a squad and he had accepted. So he gave me his own level 4 key card. So i took my squad opened then closed Gate A and took the elevator up to the surface. I instructed my men to guard the elevator. I then attempted to call the commander, I soon learned that the commander had died. So out of the quickness, I assumed the roll of commander and quickly sent the reinforcements down. We soon learned that we had lost control below and we soon used any more reinforcements to guard the elevator. At one point when all were lost the higher up ordered to gas the base. So the the remaining units and i fell back to an evac and watched as the all the vents blew up in a green smoke. Exactly one week later, I and a full clean up crew came and retook the place. I was then discharged for letting the facility fall under my command. I now work at a cheap burger place. End Log

Edited by Smiles