Mistyful

Remove One Map

Posted  Edited by Mistyful

If one map had to be removed from Hide N Seek what map would you guys take out?

For me it would be Desert, or museum.

Edited: After awhile ive noticed I dont mind those two so now its 100% abyss

Edited by Mistyful

Posted  Edited by mbs

for me musem its small only like 4 hideing spots and over played af

but why removed desert i dont understand >_<

Edited by mbs

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach 

it might be big but the server usaly have 15+ players so the size is actally good for the amout of players we get

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach 

1 minute ago, mbs said:

it might be big but the server usaly have 15+ players so the size is actally good for the amout of players we get

Yeah Agreed, but idk i think theres to many corners for me. But museum is definitely over played so much so, I dont even enjoy it much anymore.

Honestly, I believe that Museum and Desert Atrocity are balanced enough to stay in the map pool. If a map was to be removed, it would most likely be smallotown or hns_town as both are tiny maps. Town can be abused by prop blockers while Smallotown usually has players flying the van near the gas station.

yes.PNG

• 4 months later...