JerryBomb

FREE STEAM STUFF

Posted  Edited by JerryBomb

Listen up, boys and girls. I'm releasing some important info here.

If you want free steam tf2 items, csgo items, or steam games, check out these 2 ways to earn them.

NUMBER 1: tremor games.com   <--- I've used that site several times, and I have earned TF2 refined metal. It's legit. It may look fake and weird, but it's legit. Make an account, take surveys, (DO NOT use actual information.) watch a couple videos, and bam. Over time, you'll get what you want.

NUMBER 2: An app called AppJoy. This uses its own virtual currency called "nana" to buy gift cards, not only from steam, But Amazon, Xbox live, and others. You can install apps for nana. But here's the major thing. There is an option to actually use your own code, and send it to friends. When your friends click on your invite code, you BOTH earn 2.5k nana. Which is an amazing deal. There is a YouTube video  where people in the comments and the guy in the video share their links. Which means you AND the linker will BOTH get 2.5k nana! How awesome is that???!

I've collected nana myself. Browse around, do research, but its all legit. I hope you all find this useful :)

EDIT: Yes, I am a human being. Many of you can relate, as I often interact with you here on the site. I am not a bot, nor am I purposely scamming. 

The person in the video is not me.

Edited by JerryBomb

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements