Krazi

Got Stuck For 2 1/2 Hours

So I went with friends to go fishing and have some fun in our trucks.

And this happened when I went up this massive hill, I turned to much because I thought the turn was WAY more sharp.

BTW the dude in the underwear is my friend.

Was depressing. :( But AWESOME before it happened. 

IMG_0010.PNG

IMG_0011.PNG

You should be grateful that you can stand outside your car in shorts... I'd freeze to death lol.  Anyways, sounds like you had a fun day!  Lol

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

Be careful, dude! Don't go off the si--oh.

Hope everyone was fine.

What did y'all catch?

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

17 hours ago, Nap14hockey said:

You should be grateful that you can stand outside your car in shorts... I'd freeze to death lol.  Anyways, sounds like you had a fun day!  Lol

Yea but I got a HUGE sunburn, and my friends went to the beach today and I couldn't come because of it. :(

17 hours ago, JerryBomb said:

Be careful, dude! Don't go off the si--oh.

Hope everyone was fine.

What did y'all catch?

Lol ikr. We had to get pulled out. I overturned and went into that somehow. It was so hilarious though because we were listening to "Jorden Belfort" and when the dude was like "Jordan.... BELFORT" we hit right after Jordan and cracked us all up. It was so on point.

And we're all gucci, no damage to my car somehow. LOL

15 hours ago, Twig said:

tell ur friend he's hot and he has a nice butt

He said thanks and to add him on insta/snap (speedy_smith24/skylersmith2435). You might change your mind once you see his massive forehead.

3 hours ago, Lapis said:

That would be the most boring two and a half hours of my life lol

Well we waiting for one truck to get there, then he told us he blew the gears and his 4wd didn't work... So we waited for another, and another, and another. But while we waited we blasted music and shot his shotgun. It was fun but mostly boring af while we waited after that lol.