Mr. Bones

About the suggestions thread...

Posted  Edited by Clippy

In my opinion the suggestions thread is too general.

Because of its broad range of topics from maps to add ons good ideas can end up getting buried.

I guess you could say "If It has worked this long why mess with it?" but with the increase of users posting on the fourms now I feel like that could change

That's why I propose individual suggestions threads with each one covering a particular category.

There could be separate threads for Map Suggestions, Add-ons, and General Server Suggestions.

This system would kill two birds with one stone. 1 Making it easier for Twig to sort through the suggestions, and 2 Making it easier for your  suggestions to be seen.

Edited by Clippy

Posted  Edited by JerryBomb

There are two categories for Suggestions - 

Solved or Implemented / In progress or denied ... I think that's enough categories. It won't hurt anything to leave it that way. It isn't the most active forum anyways, and doesn't require a lot of work as it is. Extra categories would require more attention to which questions go where.

Community advisors always read every suggestion thread that is made. They always comment, or like on any suggestion they like or dislike.

I also find it retarded that you think it was smart to post this in Garry's Mod Hide and Seek thread.  

Edited by JerryBomb

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

I am pretty sure the thread itself was technically directed toward the HnS server in the first place.

But um, Twig can see and read, so he'll get around to it. He has a list of when people add suggestions. So he'll test them out if he accept them or denies them.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Considering there's no manager for Hide and Seek, there's gonna be some downtime for suggestions

Thanks.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

Posted  Edited by Clippy
On 3/21/2017 at 10:28 PM, JerryBomb said:

I also find it retarded that you think it was smart to post this in Garry's Mod Hide and Seek thread.  

Well to be fair it was directed to the Hide and Seek server in general so it would make sense to post it in the Hide and Seek thread, cunt.

Edited by Clippy