queue

GFX Request Form

I understand that there are those who are fairly busy with other forum related additions, but I wanted to request something that I wish to be implemented related directly to the GFX team. To make requests easier, I wanted a form (similar to an application) that a requester would fill out with the description, images that want used, etc. with a drop down menu of anyone with the GFX rank (not added yet) so they can pick who they want to complete the request easier. Server Managers+ will get a hidden checkbox asking for whether or not the feature is for a server. If it is, it will be tagged as "High Priority." The person will complete the request and the topic will be moved into a "Completed" subforum either automatically somehow or by the GFX member. 

I do not know how hard or possible this would be to implement, but personally, it would make our job much easier in terms of completing requests.

Ex-Community Advisor, Ex-Creative Team Leader, Ex-DarkRP Manager, & Ex-Purge/Teamspeak/EFT Server Admin

Steam | Discord | DeviantArt | Animelist | VERO | Freedom Squad | Goodbye |

"The fake is of far greater value. In its deliberate attempt to be real, it's more real than the real thing."

- Kaiki Deishu

This would be a great improvement.

If you wish to talk to me, send me a PM but it's easier to reach me on Steam.

vf05UJb.jpg