Beenchanged

My ps4 pro's hard drive is ded.

Posted  Edited by Beenchanged - Edit Reason: .

Hey guys, my ps4 pro was in boost mode I was playing Watch dogs 2, my mom accidentally took the plug out 2 times inter wall 10 minutes. The next day I woke up turned on my ps4 pro it said, "You need to reinstall the update for 4.50" something like that. Then I turned off my Ps4 pro for 5 times and kept showing the same thing. I was really getting sad, the 6th time it was fine, I stopped playing. 2 more hours after that I turned it on, it was hanging real bad. I was really SAD. I got in a fight with my mom XD. And I turned it off and on once I click on my profile when it says press PS button I go on my profile any profile it hangs when it wants to bring the applications up and everything takes like 10 seconds or 5. The next day I turned it on it got stuck on the "You need to reinstall the update for 4.50" My cousins came over, they said they think the hard drive is broken, I tried the USB update it got to 100% and then Error "Cannot access system storage" a code like SU I forgot something like that, now good think I have guarantee for it.

What do you guys think? When my mom unplugged it 2 times inter wall 10 mins? Did it damage my PS4 PRO's hard drive?

Edited by Beenchanged

37 minutes ago, Twig said:

pc mustard race 

(sent from my xb1 xd)

Nintendo 64 race is better then scrub pc ::D: 

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach