Finnick

Printer - PIXMA MG3020

so I have  had a PIXMA MG3020 printer for a few months now to just do general copies of resumes and whatnot

but I know when I first got it, it said I could wirelessly connect and I wanted to colour print my childrens book at home instead of going out to do it.

But, I haven't found a single helpful video, article, forum post or anything regarding my printer...

Don't know what to do, need help if someone could, would be appreciated.

:^c

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

32 minutes ago, JerryHatTrick said:

Did you try going to the source?

I found this: https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/details/printers/inkjet-multifunction/mg-series-inkjet/mg3020-bk

1. Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. Requires an compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account's Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
  2. Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.

Hope this useful.

I lost the manual to the printer a hell of a long time ago, thanks for the link my man

and yes, I tried going to the source, but I was led to bad tutorials

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements