upin

WTF?

45 minutes ago, Baked said:

Look, Im not the one to do all of this.

I just don't like people that disrepect people that have NO idea what is going on or simply can't do something you are expecting.Yes I know it is their server to take care of but thats the reason for admins and operators.

Thank you for going out of your way to report a problem just don't be RUDE about it.

End of conversation.

It is funny since you come in here and disrespected me. This has nothing to do with you or the server you play on. You throwing your "whining" childish insults and you think just because I am stating a problem with the server is being disrespectful? My constructive criticism about a problem I see and see often is not being disrespectful. You joining a conversation on a server forum you have nothing do to with, insulting faithful players just because you feel you have an entitlement, is disrespectful. Maybe you should know what the deal is before asserting your unwanted opinions.

Aaaaaannnnnd I do believe we need a timeout here, seeing that everyone is being rude/debating aggressively to/with each other. So I have devised a solution.

If you see a server password protected for some unknown reason, talk with the admins/server manager about it too collect whatever info you can.

If you feel the need to post about it in the forums, be sure that you're mentioning that it is a concern so people don't mistaken concerns with complaints. 

And before we assume someone is complaining, try to look at it from the person's perspective. Perhaps they are expressing concerns over the server they love to play on.

That is all I have to say on this subject. 

HE STARTED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk lol

I am member on...

EVERYTHING!

ikilledroy.png.67c92b06382380dddcb1f8bf008bd063.png

noobs.png.0cf2d21bc81d219e9dd4ecbc869fc7fe.png

weirdserver.PNG.f1961b5cf0f22eb404ad0dcecc0c0f92.PNG

Interesting how I found this on SourceBans..

1khours.PNG.55315719558ceee643fe10faa7f9418b.PNG

signature.PNG.678535f00d34c4cd3e511ea8ce33b603.PNG

I SPENT 10 MINUTES TYPING A WELL EDUCATED COMEBACK TO A CHATBOX COMMENT AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?get rekt

sdadasdsadasd.gif.e8ae30d871c1e0c7058f2860a0c859f1.gif

360 turn one deag. Thanks Valve.(New application for Faze.)

592fa5f7b9714_giphy(11).gif.7fd2bb0984170a02502ade3c20d4719a.gif

You know what they say, the more orange juice you drink, the less percent you are to become a zombie. -Baked 2017