Vinz

boss rizomata lv 4 training this rizomata is old version but the older version is harder

Posted  Edited by Vinz

first one you need def the zombie until bridge break

after that look up boss will use downburst.

downburst you will can;t stay in middle because boss will push you (important look the gap you left and right) you need press w just do it like i do

updraft actualy easy first get out the middle then look down at landing.( btw this is accident i can go to top on boss)

aieral blast for new version you can;t crouch the middle you must jump to middle or  use heal

gust look green particle then boss will use wave like kraken just press w.

tornado look below you

btw this is old version. old version is more hard because the gap more big

Edited by Vinz

how do you access the maps alone? ive tried a few different ways and it always either crashes or just freezes on me, would love to know so i could practice some maps on my own

6 hours ago, Trexller said:

how do you access the maps alone? ive tried a few different ways and it always either crashes or just freezes on me, would love to know so i could practice some maps on my own

you need open console. then type map name (example: map ze_rizomata_b43) then you can play but sometime you need download nav when you play offline

7 minutes ago, Vinz said:

you need open console. then type map name (example: map ze_rizomata_b43) then you can play but sometime you need download nav when you play offline

and if you want get particle in offline you need play that map first in server liked GFL  or other server who have particle. then you get particle when you play offline. but if you quit csgo the particle will gone.

• 2 weeks later...