Samud

Admin abusing

Posted  Edited by Samud

Hi guys,

I was having funs on the zombies' server with a kid and a lot or people had fun and then I got suddently Muted for a week... it is ok.... I guess it is admin abuse but it is OK... but then came the most of the admin abuse... I only deserved a weed of mute, and I said : "admin have to mega power abuse to win against me, no way they win otherwise"
And I got almost instant gagged for a weed... what has become this server... what has becomed the admins... such admin's abuses... I don't think i deserved the week of gagging for saying : admin have to mega power abuse to win against me, no way they win otherwise
First time I got gagged it was for telling people to RTV and KEY gagged me for 24 hours... such abuse... (1 week ago)
I am getting admin abuse for about 2 weeks now, and I am pretty sure it is "KEY". I got gagged 2 times for 24 hours in the past week or two, while "KEY" was online on the server.

It is up to you to see if he is abusing, but I played for more than a year on this server and there is definitly 1 admin muting/gagging abuse on this server if I compare a couple months ago...

Edited by Samud

This is not the way to go about filing an admin report.

Send a PM to the Manager of the server, @xSnowyAngel along with any evidence you may have to support your report on the admin instead of posting here on the forums about it.

Next, I'm not sure if this is a gag/mute appeal, so if it is I will leave this here:

I would suggest reading this to see how to submit for an appeal (If that is the case). Other than that, this will be locked.

GIF.gif

37c6a160ff76e7ef7db4db7df0d50dc3.png

9d668bb6162aaa048432fe2935d30458.png

129ef22cb8471b6c808a1ce582f493aa.png

7f018283383ed2d1d0bd4cafeb1e87ac.png

bce96f456cff8113e7d9e5c2c6f65fff.png

v1.png