King12

Ban Appeal!

Name: King12

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:80020413

Banned by: Hoxen

Ban reason:"Mass RDM"

Why you should be unbanned:

This is why i should be unbanned the story Hoxen Slain another player and i was throwing the body around. 

One of the players Called a False KOS on me and before they had a chance to shoot me i killed the player that called the kos one me first. 

Then i killed the second because he started shooting at me. 

No one gave me an opportunity to tell my side, i was immediately Banned...

Its not fair,Please Unban  me

This is my favorite TTT server,Please be considerate.

well here are the logs you killed two people. didn't damage a 3rd because the other guy killed you before you can. I looked at the death scenes and the second guy you killed never shot at you. he was literally just standing there looking at you kill the first guy. you just went straight after him. and I never heard a false kos at all considering the fact that there was not a lot of people on. nor did I see a kos in the chat. so I assumed you were killing people for the hell of it. especially from when you killed the second guy right after the first guy.

20170430192901_1_thumb_jpg_05af258383ce6de0a66ac84a672a0c72.jpg

20170430192903_1_thumb_jpg_8823ddc7d5daa862fcfa1b0cfd292232.jpg

How would know if someone Called a kos on me when it was said over the mic.

Im not gonna say i never RDMED someone before bc thats obviously not true we all have.

But that day there was alot of ppl on with mics. and there was a kos put on me bc i was dragging a body around. I shouldnt have Killed the second person that was my fault. 

Im not those ppl who rdm for fun. Most of the time im killing myself and making whoever is on the server laugh bc of it.

PS: I was trying to explain why i killed those two ppl in the report but got banned before i could send.