Finnick

Art Commissions

Posted  Edited by Finnick

Hello All

I'm doing ART COMMISSIONS

I've been asking a few friends if I should do this, and I was given a lot of YES'.

I was quite insecure of doing this at first, because I feel as if my Art isn't as good for the prices, but I do need the support since getting a job where I am is very hard right now.

So, If you'd like to buy one please be as specific as you can be when wanting to Commissions, I'm only doing 3 at a time, since I'm only starting.

Before you comment "YOUR PRICES ARE HIGH" or "I don't know why I should pay for something like this where I can just do it in photoshop" or "________ does it for way less" or "Your art is not good enough for Commissions"

Please, I'm only offering, no need to be a complete ass hat about it. You don't HAVE to buy an art Commission from me.

It would also be nice if you could share this with friends who may be interested in things like this.

Message me on the Forums if you'd want a commission :^)

Payment is through Paypal(duh)

To get a taste of what you may be buying

you can go to my Profile on Deviantart http://jorudy.deviantart.com/?rnrd=209251

or you can just look through my Art Thread (much preferably DeviantArt profile)

Asked Dano.

COMMISSION SHEET.png

Edited by Finnick

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

Posted  Edited by BLAZE

I don't have money ;-;

Edited by BLAZE

Blaze_Signature.jpg.db8c44f321653a55430a4ec6311211ab.jpg

Ad Infinitum

-Oneshot